The mission of the Philadelphia Area Girls Lacrosse Association is to promote the game of girls lacrosse in township recreation programs for girls up to eighth grade, by facilitating communication among all programs on coaching techniques, rules, umpires,
The 2018 PAGLA Playday Tournament Registeration Is Now Open!
If you would like to be register please email Megan Davies
or Alex Kulp
and provide your team name, grade level, division of play, contact person, etc.
United Sports has partnered with the Philadelphia Area Girls Lacrosse Association (PAGLA) to bring to you a fun, exciting day of rec lacrosse! This event will host teams from across the greater Philadelphia area. Expected to sell out! Register TODAY! Only teams that are members PAGLA are eligible to participate in the playday!
- Saturday, June 2rd - 5/6th grade divisions
- Sunday, June 3th - 3/4th grade & 7/8th grade divisions
- Guaranteed 4 X 25 minute games
- Games played on United Sports premier outdoor surfaces
- Certified US Lacrosse Umpires
- Full field for grades 5/6 & 7/8
- Modified field for grades 3/4
- Championship format for 7/8 A & B
- Expected to sell out! Register today!
UNITED SPORTS TOURNAMENT WELCOME GUIDE
For the complete United Sports Tournament Guide which includes information on the Chester County area, our partners, our sponsors, and everything we are doing to provide you with the best experience possible please CLICK HERE.